Thursday, September 13, 2012

I want...


to do something extraordinary

to feel the world at my fingertips

to embrace opportunities and potentials

to do something I thought I'd never do or could do

to be proud of the person I am

to stand next to someone supermodel gorgeous and feel just as beautiful


to invite change and accept it when it's here

to love myself the way I love others

to take my own advice

to speak for myself and stand up for what I believe in even when it's hard and scary


to have a completely worthless day and be ok because I deserve it once and awhile

to say to another, "It's ok to be different, you should feel lucky.  You stand out."

to say "Don't worry about it, it's not that important."

to make a difference in the world

to help someone love who they are

to feel good at the end of the day because I know I have lived well



What do you want?




No comments:

Post a Comment