Thursday, June 7, 2012

Amanda Couch Photography

I have this great friend.  She is sweet, strong, talented, and inspirational.  I hope that she doesn't mind that I am writing her homage...if that makes sense:).  There are so many things about her I love and her fantastic photography is one of them.  I fell in love with photography when I was getting married and had to make the difficult decision of choosing a wedding photographer.  I was captivated and fully obsessed with the elegant, stunning, and whimsical imagery that caught my eye.  And my friend Amanda's photography, and her passion for the art, caught my eye and threw it a party.  I unfortunately met her 3 years too late, but it's not too late for you and your beautiful futures that lie ahead.

Enjoy Amanda Couch Photography.  She is one of the top notch talents in the photography Northeastern Wisconsin world.  Check out her site and she won't disappoint you!

Here are some of my favorite Amanda Couch captured moments:

All photographs copyrighted to Amanda Couch Photography


Like Amanda Couch Photography on Facebook.









No comments:

Post a Comment