Monday, July 30, 2012

Wild horses...

I want to be like you....throwing caution to the wind, I'll run free too...Natalie Beddingfield sang this song and I fell in love with it years ago and still really enjoy it. Speaking of enjoying, here is a beautiful story of a young orphan who never stopped believing in her dreams and a better life.  She is an american ballerina who performs to the song Wild Horses.

From favim.com

I love horses. Their beautiful strong bodies, long, thick manes, and their sense of inhibition when they run free with the wind through their hair.  Now, realistically, not many, or any horses these days run free through the wild and roam on their own.  But that's how I would like to imagine them:).  Either way, they are beautiful animals that I adore.

From favim.com

This past weekend my husband took me to go horseback riding.  I was so excited!! Horseback riding was on my bucket list, so it was a treat to get to experience something so special to me and cross off a life goal. Here are the candid shots from our experience with Dolly and Libby.






Here are other beautiful pictures of horses. Enjoy!



From Equine Photography
From Kevin Wrenn Photography

From favim.com

From vogue.tumbler.com

From favim.com

From favim.com


All I want is the wind in my hair
To face the fear but not feel scared...



No comments:

Post a Comment