Monday, February 13, 2012

Change


Change...

Change is hard for many. Some avoid it and others thrive for it. I am both. I love change. I love the idea of new excitement, new adventure, new possibilities and experiences. But I am afraid as well. I am afraid to let go of the things that I love and the things that I don't...with the known fact that once you change, you can't go back. However, there is one saving grace. If you don't like the change...you do still have the option to change change.

Things I want to change:
*Accept my curves (and all the fat that may come along with it)
*Be active whether it's auditioning for a show, sweating up a storm even if it's only for a 12-15 min. circuit, or read a book. Activity is not always physical. Some great activity happens mentally.
*Be patient. Good things come to those who wait. And sometimes the great things that God has planned for you aren't ready yet...or, more like, you aren't ready for it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment